Advantages of using Paypal:
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment method for online shopping.
1. With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely online.
2. Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance if you don’t have a Paypal account.
3. Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's site where you could make the payment. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
Dresslink.com doesn't see your credit card number (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
2. Credit/debit card
We accept kinds of debit/credit card with international transaction function.
Currently, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Visa Electron payments from most locations worldwide.
Paying with Credit or Debit Card is safe, easy and convenient.
There are also iDeal and Sofort Banking available for customers from EU community.
3. Bank transfer
Pay via Visa: Wire Instructions
Name of Bank: Bank of America
Bank Address: 150 N. Hacienda Blvd., City of Industry, CA 91744
Domestic ABA: 121000358
International SWIFT CODE: BOFAUS3N
Account Name: AMERICA BANGMEI TECH INC
Account Number: 325099403571
Note: Please email your order number, amount, sender's first and last name, sender's country, sender's phone number and transaction ID to email@example.com after you send payment through bank transfer(T/T).
4. Frequently asked questions about payment
- I want to make payment by credit card but don't want to register PayPal account, is that OK?
No. We are sorry that we can not offer this payment method.
- Why is there only US price on your website? I'm not from USA how can I pay you US dollars?
US dollar has the best negotiability in the world. Every currency can be exchanged for US dollars.
So if your primary currency is not USD, you can still pay us USD in Paypal. For T/T, you can also pay us US dollars.
- Why the amount you received is less than what I paid in Bank?
Besides transaction fee in the bank you make a transfer, also, there may be some third party Bank charging you in the process. That's because, if the bank in which you make payment has no business relationship with our bank, then payment may be sent to a third party bank first, and then send to our bank. If that happens, the third party will charge the transaction fee from the payment, so the payment time will be longer and the amount we receive will be less than the amount you pay.