Is it true that you do not need to wash your hair?
Why do you think it is good to not wash your hair? Do you worry that shampooing every day causes hair loss to make hair less and less? However, wash hair does not cause the hair to fall more. In general, the total number of people's hair exceeds 100,000. Normal people will drop about 50 to 100 hairs per day. At the same time, there will be a corresponding amount of new hair supplements to keep the total amount of hair unchanged.
Absolutely impossible not to wash your hair. The hair still needs to be washed. Yet, can it be washed every day? Not really, washing your hair every day will not let your hair fall more, nor will it make dandruff more, but it will harmful to the hair. However, if we do not wash our hair for a long time, the oil and other impurities secreted by the sebaceous glands will block the hair follicles, then affect the normal hair growth of the hair follicles, then lead to hair loss.
How often is it necessary to wash your hair?
Actually, people can base on their hair quality and the season and activity space to decide the times to wash their hair per week.
Oily hair, If your hair excreted sebum vigorously in the summer or you're oily hair, you will find the hair is greasy and thick, and it is easy to knot and not shiny. Then it will be better to wash your hair once a day to ensure the hair clean and healthy.
Neutral or dry hair, Adjust the frequency of cleansing hair once every 2 days or once every 3 days. If you are an outdoors lover, your hair is easily stimulated by strong ultraviolet rays and dust in the air. It is also advisable to wash your hair every day in order to avoid damage to the hair.
Hair loss patients, Unless it is a very oily person, it is recommended to reduce the number of hair washing for two reasons. One is that the hair loss itself is in the period of retreat and the number of hair in the rest period is too large, too often hair wash may make them fall faster. The psychological pressure, this kind of hair loss patient may be relatively fragile. Patients with seborrheic alopecia can wash their heads once every 1-2 days. Patients with normal hair loss can also wash their heads in 2-3 days.
To wash your hair in winter should be reduced by 1-2 times compared to summer. If you wash your hair every day, you could reduce the amount of shampoo or use shampoo once every other day, in case damage to your hair.
"Prevention" What should I pay attention to before and after shampooing?
In addition to the amount of shampooing, how to wash your hairs also very important. Some people who wash their hair that not hurt their hair every day. Yet those who will not wash their hair scientifically. Even seldom wash hair, one hair washes will still damage it. Here are some tips on shampooing you need to know:
1. Do not use irritating shampoo. This suggestion varies from person to person. If you feel itchy, sloppy, dry, and not clean, indicating after washing your head, that this shampoo is too alkaline. so it will be better to change something softer.
2. Do not pour shampoo directly onto the scalp. The normal practice is to pour shampoo into the palm of your hand and then wash your hair with plenty of foam. This method will wash your hair more fully and reduce shampoo residue.
3. Do not use excessive amounts of shampoo. The problem of shampoo residue needs to be paid enough attention. If you use a lot of shampoo every day, you may leave some shampoo on the scalp. Over time, it is bad to your hair.
4. Don't sleep if your hair still wet. The scales are open when the hair was wet. At this time, the hair is very fragile and not resistant to friction. If the hair is combed and sleeping at this time, hair loss will obviously increase.
5. Do not use your nails when you wash your hair. The correct way is to gently push the scalp with your fingertips. Because there are many bacteria in the nail, once the delicate scalp is scratched, it is easy to induce infection.
6. Do not wash hair while sick, or in menstruation. During this period, the human body generally has poor resistance. Although the shampoo itself does not cause illness, the water on the scalp absorbs a lot of heat when it evaporates. If it is not handled properly, it is easy to have headaches and colds.